CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Could it be Miss Ziggy-Leigh?!!!

OK miss ziggy leigh...I've got two little guys that are dying to meet an international beauty like yourself. I know there is already a line starting with Henry to win you over, but if you are looking for a slightly older guy as I know some gals look for...I've got two of them waiting for you in the states!!
KLSD and John...I can barely express the excitement that Joey and I have for you two and your new family! It will all just sound so cliche but is totally true. She will change your life in all sorts of ways-but you will never want to go back and you won't be able to imagine your life before she entered your lives. Our prayers for a healthy happy and somewhat rested Mommy and Daddy. GOD BLESS you three! We love you and can't wait to hear ALL about your birth experience.
Love, whit, joey, jb, noah, and sergio

0 comments: