CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Predict the date/time of Ziggy-Leigh's arrival!

In the comment section, post the date and time of when Ziggy-Leigh will officially be born.

  1. Only one guess per person
  2. Time must be in HH:MM:SS format
  3. Time must be marked AM or PM
  4. Contest ends 2/17/09

*In the event of a scheduled cesarean, contest is null and void

The closest guess either pre or post the actual date and time will win a $10 iTunes gift certificate.

Good luck!

9 comments:

Meggy978 said...

I will go with my date & time of birth...also conveniently the original due date.

3/9/09
6:45:08 AM

Good luck everyone!

shona said...

I reckon she'll appear just in time for lunch...

3/16/09
1:00pm

Anonymous said...

3/4/09
3:20 am

*Sara said...

I am hoping she comes a month early while I am visiting :) Only if thats safe though... I dont know how babies work...

Jimmie Sue said...

Her mom decided to make her debut at 1:30 on a Sunday morning, after a very long night. But I tend to agree with Shona, I think it will be a food related time --but definitely not breakfast! As for the day--any day as long as I am there! (or at least circling Gatwick) :)

Katie said...

3/3/09
6:00am

Anonymous said...

3/07/09
1:52pm

Jill Borrero said...

3/11/09
10:12 PM

Suzy said...

I'm guessing she'll plan her appearance to kick off the weekend. Probably just in time for cocktail hour.

3/13/09
5:30 PM