CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy baby shower blog wishes from DC!

Aunt Suzy and Uncle Ben here - sending you all our love from the nation's capital! I'm extremely frustrated that we have unsuccessfully attempted to post a video for the last 30 minutes. (Something was clearly wrong with the file - I'm fairly sure we were doing it correctly, it's not that complicated!) I promise you further video messages to come. But right now it's after midnight on a school night, so I gots to go to bed. Please know that we're missing you and sending you two and Ziggy-Leigh all kinds of baby love. We CAN'T WAIT to meet your gorgeous little girl and see what a fabulous combination of her amazing parents she's going to be.

And I know you two don't really know much longer your stay in London is going to be, but I'm hoping Ziggy-Leigh has a British accent....no matter where she lives by the time she starts talking. That would be awesome.

Happy Baby Shower Blog - we love all three of you!

Suzy and Ben

PS - Ziggy-Leigh would probably want to know that her Aunt Suzy saw Akon and T.I. in the Phoenix airport this afternoon (NBA all-star game). She will undoubtedly have tons of celeb sightings in her future, since her momma's the best in the biz and will train her well!

0 comments: