CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet little baby GATOR!

Hey Guys, it is amazing that you will be giving birth to a little GATOR fan in less than a month. I am sure you are all ready to go. So, i, being a evil step mom of three, have no sage advise for you. Hmm, and i am not creative like your other friends. So, all i can say is we miss ya here. I know you are going to be awesome in the delivery room and it should be easy when you are jamming to your delivery mix. Dont forget to throw in the GATOR fight song. (LOL) I am sure john will be the perfect "coach" during this process. The baby is going to be so beautiful. I cant wait to see photos! You both will be great parents. I have been wondering, will your baby have a British accent? Either way, I am so excited for your new addition. Love ya both!

0 comments: