CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Letter to Ziggy-Leigh

Dear Ziggy-Leigh,

We're all waiting to welcome you to the world! You don't know me yet, but I've been friends with your Mommy and Daddy for a long, long time. That makes me kind of an expert on the kind of people they are. And they are fantastic! Trust me. I know they're going to be the most wonderful parents you could ever hope to have.

Your Mommy is sassy and playful and curious and kind. She plans awesome adventures. She always knows the best places to go and the most fun things to do. She's generous and thoughtful and sweet and warm. She listens well and it seems like she always knows just the right thing to do or say to solve a problem. And Ziggy-Leigh, your Mommy can sing! I'm sure you'll learn that soon enough with all the lullabies she'll sing to you.

Your Daddy is quite a musician as well. He's also patient and caring and dependable. He'll teach you everything you need to know about football - and pay attention, it's important! He'll teach you other things, too, and you're lucky because he's a really good teacher. And he married your Mommy, so you know he's pretty smart. And she married your Daddy, so you know she's smart, too. And together they'll have you, and together they will know just how to take care of you and help you grow up.

Ziggy-Leigh, I am so happy you'll be arriving soon and I cannot wait to meet you!

Love,

Aunt Kat

0 comments: